Family Management and Consulting
Family Office Services
Family Planning and Consulting
SmithReed provides planning and consulting services which may include the following:
- Retirement, education, estate, and tax planning, legacy and philanthropic planning, and business continuation.
- Collaborating with other advisors on decisions that affect the overall wealth management plan, including estate planning attorneys, insurance agents, tax advisors and investment advisors. SmithReed does not provide legal, investment, or tax advice.
- Consulting on any and all financial decisions, as needed, such as a decision to buy or sell a business, invest in a project, or purchase a vacation home.
Prior to the consulting process the client will receive an estimated fee. The client will pay half the fee upon signing the consulting agreement and the balance upon the completion of the project. Planning and consulting services are offered on a negotiable fixed fee between $500 and $2,500, depending on complexity and unique client needs. Planning and consulting services are also available by the hour.
Asset ManagementComing Soon
SmithReed Family Office provides services that may include the following:
We provide the following business management services to it’s clients:
- Crisis Management
- Strategic Management Consulting
- Property Management
- Real Estate Financing
- Foreclosure Negotiations
- IRS Negotiations
- Private Capital Consulting
- Interim CEO
- Exit Planning
We provide the following family management services to its clients:
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Bill Paying & Reporting
- Family Budget Services
- Review of Alternative Investments
- Trust Planning & Review
- Expert Witness for Securities Litigation
- Divorce Asset Valuation
- Senior Care Consulting